- thermal and oxidation stability, permitting continuous use at operating temperatures as high as 120 °C;
- non-corrosiveness towards materials employed for the construction of machinery and especially those used for gaskets and seals, as well as metals such as steel, cast iron, copper and bronze;
- demulsibility: they separate rapidly from water and thus ensure perfect lubrication even in applications where water contamination is possible, as in steelmaking plants, for instance;
- rust protection properties: these oils effectively help, protect and conserve lubricated parts even in damp conditions;
- very low tendency to foaming to ensure a very good lubricating film.