- Its very high dropping point makes it particularly suitable for service at the temperatures generated during repeated and prolonged braking in the hubs of vehicles fitted with disc brakes, even when poorly cooled.
- It has very good physical and chemical stability, and thus remains unchanged even after prolonged exposure to mechanical loads and thermal stresses.
- It provides extremely good lubrication and wear protection for roller bearings. Its high oxidation resistance inhibits any tendency for the grease to alter during storage and while in use.
- It effectively prevents rust and is non-corrosive to the more delicate metals. It adheres tenaciously to working surfaces and is not readily displaced by vibration.
- It is water-resistant and can therefore be used in moist environments and in contact with water.