- The presence of EP (Extreme Pressure) additives provides a lubricating film that will with stand the mechanical stresses which occur in heavily loaded sliding bearings.
- Their very good oxidation resistance ensures a long service life even at high temperatures.
- Their good water-washout properties (typical value of GREASE LP 2 at 175 F is 1.5%) and adhesion permit their use even in the presence of water.
- They provide rust protection and are noncorrosive to copper and copper alloys.
- The greases are pumpable, so they can be used in centralized lubrication systems.