||AGIP BETULA S products have the following properties which guarantee trouble-free operation of refrigeration compressors in which they are used:
- Low pour points and flock points combined with good high temperature these performances make AGIP BETULA S suitable for lubrication of refrigeration compressors, avoiding problems which can occur due to entrainment of compressor oil by the refrigerant.
- High chemical stability ensures that AGIP BETULA S oils do not react with refrigerants and even when mixed with them do not attack metals and seals, as demonstrated by good results in the Philipp test.
- Low carbon residue reduces tendency to form deposits on the hot surfaces of compressor valves.
- High dielectric strength avoids difficulties in those compressors where the lubricant comes into contact with the windings of electric motors.
- Good lubricating properties overcome wear problems in the moving parts of machinery in which BETULA S oils are used.
- The high viscosity index of all grades minimizes changes in viscosity throughout the wide range of operating temperatures of refrigeration compressors.