- The AGIP OTE GT contain additives with exceptional anto oxidant properties that reduce oil ageing and avoid formation of sludges and deposits; thus is illustrated by its performance in TOST (Turbine Oil Stability Test), where it exceeds 10000 hours.
- The high Viscosity Index of AGIP OTE GT oils minimizes changes in viscosity throughout the normal temperature range, thus ensuring that a proper lubricant film is maintained even at high operating temperatures.
- The anticorrosion and antirust properties provide effective prOTE GTction of all lubricated parts, the oil circuit, storage tanks, heat exchangers, etc.
- The AGIP OTE GT have very good antifoam properties and readily eliminate entrained air thus reducing the danger of discontinuity in the lubricant film. Air locks and cavitations in the circulation pump, erratic regulator operation and overflow of oil from storage tank vents.
- The demulsibility properties prevent formation of stable emulsions, ensuring complete water separation in the oil. This characteristic is particularly appreciated in combined cycle plants where only one high performance product need be used to serve both gas and steam turbine lubrication requirement.
- They have mild EP properties which are essential for ensuring long life of turbine reduction gear units, as illustrated by typical test results: AGIP OTE 32 GT has a FZG failure load stage of 9th